FDA Approved Medical Hydrocolloid Dressing
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging: 1 piece in a bag, 5x5cm 500pcs in one carton; 10x10cm 400ps in one carton etc. OEM service is accepted.
Shipping: 40 days after 30% deposit received.
Applies to surgical wounds, trauma wounds or to indwell arterial/vena duct. Or it can be used to prevent & treat infusion phlebitis or to protect wounds of umbilical cord.
Semi-permeable, waterproof and antibacterial polyurethane back cover.
High absorption capacity of this product binds away excess exudates, prolonging interval changes of the dressings
Accelerates the healing process
Slightly transparent, this product allows wound inspection.
Direction for Use
Open the package after cleaning the wound. When adopting hydrocolloid dressing product, just choose the product with area of dressing block greater than that of the wound, peel off the release paper, directly cover the dressing on the wound. Timely change the dressing according to the situation of exudates and healing: generally it requires dressing changes every 1—3 days and may be worn up to 7 days. When dressings in the state of absorption saturation, it shows milk white transparent appearance, which indicates to change dressings. If any leakage, please timely change dressings.
No known contraindications yet.
1. Phenomenon of dressing swelling & blushing when absorbs and expands is normal.
2. There might be some odor when you use such product, but it will disappear if you use normal saline to clean the wounds.
3. This product is disposable article, do not use it repeatedly;
4. Please stop using it if any discomfort exists;
5. This product has been sterilized, do not use it if any damage exists in airtight package.