Medical Silicone Scar Sheet Light
Properties:Medical Materials & Accessories
Type:Dressings and Care For Materials
Place of Origin:Henan, China (Mainland)
Name:Clear Medical Silicone Scar Sheet Dressings
Material:Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes with a clear polyurethane backing
Features:Reduces, Flattens, and Fades Scars for Both Old and New
Size:6*8, 12*15 Inches etc
Packaging & Delivery
latest and easy to use scar silicone sheet at reasonable price' s packing:
5 pcs in a color box, 100 boxes in one carton, 10.40kg per carton.
Shipped in 40 days after payment
Uses: Designed for use on post-operative incision scars from Caesarean-sections (C-Section)
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, Scarnos C-Section Scar Sheet are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars--both old and new.
- Scarnos C-Section Scar Sheet offers a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars in the abdominal area. The can be worn beneath undergarments.
- Scarnos C-Section Scar Sheet works through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be sean in as little as 3 weeks.
- Clear Backing is thinner and slightly more comfortable than beige backing. Clear backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the beige backing. Both are eually effective.
- Contains no latex.
Size: Each package contains one 12*15 inches C-section sheet. It can be cut with a clean household scissors to accomodate most C-section incision scars.
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a clear polyurethane backing.
Direction for Use
- Begin using Scarnos when scar is closed and or satures have been removed. DO NOT USE ON ANY OPEN WOUND.
- Remove Scarnos from the package. If needed, cut and trim so that it extends at least 1/2 inch beyond the area to be treated.
- Wash and dry the area being treated every time you apply Scarnos Sheet.
- Peel off release liner and apply Scarnos, adhesive side down, directly on area being treated.
- Make sure the scar is free of creams, lotions and ointments (including Scarnos Gel Dressings) as they will cause Scarnos Sheet to lose adhesiveness.
- Although Scarnos Sheet is self-adhesive, if needed, it can be secured with tapes or elastic netting.
- Scarnos sheet should be worn every day for 6 to 23 hours. For best results it can be worn continuously but should be removed once per day for inspection of the site and allow the site to be washable and dried.
- Scarnos sheet should be worn every day for a minimum of 2 months. Additional improvement may occur with continued use up to 6 months.
- When Scarnos sheet becomes dirty or loses adhesiveness, wash gently with tap water and mild hand soap then air-dry before reapplying.
- If you have highly sensitive skin, begin using Scarnos Sheet for 4 hours per day for the first few days to determine any possible reaction. Thereafter, increase usage time.
- Scarnos Sheet should be replaced when it deteriorates, disintegrates or will no longer stick. Each piece should last 3 to 4 weeks.
- Keep packaging for storage of the product when not in use.
For Optimal Results:
- Use Scarnos sheet as your primary treatment and Scarnos Gel when sheet would be inconvenient or hard to secure.
- Do not use both products at the same time.
- Do not use this product until your scar site is completely closed (sutures removed, no oozing).
- As with any product applied directly to the skin, some type of reaction (rash) may occur in people with sensitive skin.
- If a reaction occurs, wash and dry the area and reapply the product for shorter periods.
- If a rash or serious itching continues, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Packaging & Shipping
Five piece per color box, 100 pcs per brown box, gross weight: 10.40kg
40 days after 30% deposit prepaid
Henan Huibo Medical CO., LTD, located in Nanyang City New Energy Economic and technological Development Zone, is a national high and new technology enterprise integrating the R&D, production and sales of medical dressings like series of wound care products, series of scar repair & prevention products etc.
Huibo Medical has a team of professional talents who have wide experience in product R&D, quality control, clinical verification, market development and business management etc. Huibo Medical now has more than 300 distributors across China to serve thousands of China’s top grade hospitals. Now we’ve built 4 provincial level R&D platforms recognized by Science and Technology Department of Henan Province, such as Academician Workstation on Wound Repair, Scar Repair and Prevention, Provincial Polymer Dressing Engineering and Technology Research Center for Wounds, Provincial Project Lab for Wound Repair Devices and Provincial Post-doctoral Research and Development Base. Committed to independent innovation and adhering to the philosophy of “Clinical verification origination, Global service! ”, now we’ve already acquired 5 patents of inventions, 33 patents for utility models. Among all of our “Scarnos TM” scar repair and prevention products such as Medical Silicone Gel Dressings and Medical Silicone Sheet Dressings are the preferred products in China. For our products like Sliver-zinc ion Cream and Silvercare Gel, have a enormous reputation in the fields of wound care products. Leading product of our company----“C-section scar sheet for mummy” has been regarded as the eternal love of “Be filial to our parents; provide shelter to our child; care and love ourselves”.
Huibo Medical always upholds the enterprise mission of “We care your health by our technology and cherish your life through our sincerity”, unceasingly marching toward the goal of modernization, collectivization, internationalization. We are making efforts to found Huibo Medical being one of China’s most professional medical dressing bases to benefit the mankind and service the society.