F1 Size Wound Closure Device
F1 (25*10) Size Wound Closure DeviceProduct Name: Medical Skin Stretching and Secure Wound-closure System Model: L Shape and F Shape Spec.: L Shape-- F Shape-- Structure and Composition: Medical skin stretching and secure wound-closure system comprises PP pull buckle, medical adhesive tape and release paper. Features - Clearly......
Product Name: Medical Skin Stretching and Secure Wound-closure System
Model: L Shape and F Shape
Structure and Composition: Medical skin stretching and secure wound-closure system comprises PP pull buckle, medical adhesive tape and release paper.
- Clearly observe the wounds
- Convenience of use
- Good comfortability
- Freely adjust or stretch
- Applies to deal with irregular wounds
- Suitable for open wounds with great tension
Compared with current sewing closure, stapler closure, glue closure, strip closure and zipper closure, the medial skin stretching and secure wound-closure device has the features as stitch-free suture, bidirectional stretching, reversable adjustment, relief tension, and aesthetics in wound healing. Besides, it possesses such advantages as not being limited with wound shapes and sizes, reducing the risk of wound infection, not invading into the body, free of local anesthesia, reducing the wound scars, free of stitches, simple and time-saving treatment after operation, complete suture, etc.
1. The product surface should be smooth and clean, have no burs or convex defects; and the surface of adhesive tape should be smooth and have neat edges.
2. Tensile and fracture stress of the PP pull buckle≥15N;
3. Water vapor transmittance of medical adhesive tape≥500g/m2/24 h.
4. PH=5.5+ 1.0
5. Adhesive Holding Power: The medical adhesive tape adhering to the top of sample on the stainless steel plate should not slide down more than 2.5 mm.
6. Peel Strength: The average force required by every 1cm width of medical adhesive tape≥1.0N.
7. Having been sterilized with epoxy ethane, the product should be sterile.
8. After being sterilized with epoxy ethane, the residue≤10ug/g.
Scope of Application: Apply to dealing with wound closure of superficial skin surgery for the trunk and limbs (except for joints and other body parts that can move to a larger extent).
Directions for Use:
1. Preparation before closure
(1) If suturing the subcutaneous layer, firstly adopt standard method to conduct subcutaneous suture in layers to reduce wound tension and make the wound heal better.
(2) Adopt standard method to clean the wound surface to make the skin surface around the wound clean, dry and free of oil and make sure the adhesive side of the closure system stick to the skin firmly.
2. Wound Closure
(1) Clean up the skin edges and try to make them neat. Decide the number of the closure systems according to the size of the wound.
(2) Open the sterilized package, and remove the closure system from the base plate of the release paper.
(3) Stick the two adhesive edges of the closure system to both sides of the wound, gently touch the adhesive tape to make the tape and the skin closely stuck with each other, and pull the both locking bars to close the wound.
(4) According to the aforesaid method, stick the closure systems one by one and make the wound completely closed.
(5) Tidy up the wound, if the wound edges coincide or the closure is too tight, use the index finger to raise the switch knob on the lock to adjust the closure to the best extent.
(6) Cut the excess locking bars.
3. After Closure
(1) Clean up the wound after being closed.
(2) Cover the dressing on the wound surface against the contamination from the outer world.
4. Observation and Removal after Operation
(1) Observe the wound conditions after the operation, directly clean up, drain and apply the medicine to the wound, and change the gauze to keep the wound clean.
(2) After 7 to 14 days, the doctor may remove the closure systems according to the healing condition of the wound.
Contraindication: Do not apply it to the patient who is allergic to this kind of product, and do not apply it to the patient with suppurating, festering wound or other infections.