F3 Size Wound Closure Device
Properties:Medical Adhesive & Suture Material
Type:The Surface of Suture Materials
Brand Name:Huibo Medical
Place of Origin:Henan, China (Mainland)
Material:PP Buckle, Medical Adhesive Tape, Release Paper
Features:Clearly Observe the Wounds, Convenience for Use
Function:Freely Adjust, Deal with Irregular Wounds and Open Wounds
Application:for Wound Closure of Skin Surgical
Packaging & Delivery
china manufacture high quality medical sterilized wound closure device with CE' s packing: 3 sets in one bag, 30 Sets per Color Box, and 200 Boxes per Carton, Gross Weight 4.5kg
Shipped in 30 days after payment
Notes, Cautions and Indicative Contents:
1. Do not suggest using the closure system to the wound in the armpit, elbow joint, knee joint, finger joint and the angle of surface operation less than 90 degrees.
2. Before using, clean the blood and sterilizing fluid on skin of the wound, and try to keep the skin around the wound dry or it will reduce the adhesive force between the closure system and the skin.
3. Try to avoid the stretching of the wound to make the adhesive side of the skin bear the mechanistic tension to a larger extent and produce tension blisters on it, suggest gradually increasing the closure tension and cautiously using the closure system on the wound with significant skin and soft tissue loss.
4. After sticking the medical adhesive tape to the wound, do not repeat to uncover it and stick it to the wound or it will destroy its initial adhesion and reduce the adhesive force to the skin, if necessary, please change the new closure system.
5. If the dressing covered after the operation is soaked by the oozing of the blood, effusion and secretion from the wound, timely change clean and dry dressing to avoid impacting the adhesive effect of the tape. If necessary, under the circumstance of tension decrease, replace the new closure system with the help of the assistant using both hands to push inward to protect the incision.
6. Do not use the product with damaged package or exceeding the expiry date of sterilization, and the product is disposable, so do not reuse it.